Learn How To Communicate with Animals
Start your training here with my Level One Animal Communication Course. Learn at your own pace through my self-study option.
Level One Options
Level One Animal Communication Course Online
Level One of the Animal Communication Apprenticeship Course is the first step on a journey into the amazing world of animal communication. This online animal communication course teaches you how to make the link with any animal and to communicate with them, so that they can truly hear what you are saying.
Throughout this Level One animal communication course, you will learn how to conduct a ‘body scan’ to pick up any aches or pains an animal is feeling. Not only that, you will also learn how to feel an animal’s emotions. You will learn to do this from either a photograph or in person.
Deepen your connection to the natural world, the Otherworld and the plant and animal kingdoms. Learn the art of animal communication within a nature spirituality framework.
Level One encourages you to develop your own nature spirituality practice – developed freely in your own way – and will also give you a basic foundation from which to develop your animal communication skills.
Lessons are sent to you on a modular basis. New modules are sent every 4 weeks. You can then complete at your own pace.
At the end of Level One animal communication course not only will you have learned how to be heard by an animal telepathically, you will also have begun your first steps into nature spirituality that will change your relationship with yourself, Nature & with the Otherworld for the rest of your life.
What You’ll Learn
By the end of the course you will have:
- Deepened your own spiritual practice
- Deepened your connection to the natural world including the animal kingdom
- Begun to safely develop your ‘second sight’
- Been introduced to the Dragon’s Egg: a map of the cosmos as a way towards balance and wholeness
- Learned how to make a link with an animal so that you can begin to communicate with them
- Been given the tools to communicate with an animal so that they can truly hear you
- Learned how to link with an animal just from a photograph
- Learned how to link with living animals
- Learned how to scan an animal to find out information about health issues
- Gained the foundation upon which to pursue further study.
Level One Modules
- What is animal communication?
- The Universal Language
- Connecting with Nature
- Preliminary Preparation
- A Simple Breathing Exercise
- Waterfall of Light Meditation
- Video Discussion
- Experiential Exercise in Nature
- Belly Cauldron Breathing
- Nature’s Augury
- Being centred
- Short Video Discussion about the Apprenticeship
- Three Components Video
- First Beginnings Video
- Outdoor Animal Communication Exercise
- What has inspired you to begin the Animal Communication Apprenticeship?
- Write one sentence..
- Your commitment
- Find an object
- Gesture to the Divine
- Find your sacred place
- Make your offering
- Task summary
- Cloak of Protection Pathworking
- The Forest Grove Pathworking
- Pathworking Observations
- The Three Cauldrons Video
- The Importance of Animal Communication to the Development of Seership Video
- What if everyone could talk to animals?
- Nature Exercise – Fire
- Group Tutorial Excerpt
- Your relationship to Fire
- Video Discussion – Comparing Ourselves to others
- Love List Exercise
- Making the Link Video Tutorial
- Animal Communication Pathworking Audio
- Reflections & Notes
- Taking Stock – Fire
- Water – An Introduction
- Nature Exercise – Water
- Exerpt from Siddharta by Hermann Hesse
- Word Essence Audio
- Video : Communicating with an animal so that they can truly hear us
- Congruence & Embodiment
- Video : Building Rapport
- Providing Animals with Information
- Feelings & Needs Lists
- The Dragon’s Egg – Water
- Notes & Reflections on Water
- Making the Link Reflective Exercise
- Communicating with humans exercise
- Video Discussion : Heart to Heart Exercise with humans
- Water Summary
- Taking Stock – Water
- Water Stone Nature Exercise
- Introduction to Earth
- Audio – Song
- Dragon’s Egg : Earth
- Grounding Earth Energy Meditation Audio
- Meditation Reflective Exercise
- Audio – Song
- Nature Exercise – Earth
- Element of Earth Assignment
- Somatic Awareness – Understanding Your Receiver
- Audio : Long Body Scan
- Picking Up Information Energetically From An Animal
- Picking Up the Emotions of an Animal Energetically
- Audio : Short Body Scan
- Body Scan Assigment
- Taking Stock – Earth
- Earth Stone Nature Exercise
Open to All
By the end of Level Two you will be able to practice animal communication with animals of friends and family.
By completing the Advanced Level, you will have reached an advanced level of attainment
Upon successful completion of the Diploma, you will have reached a recognised standard to be able to practice professionally as an animal communicator.